In this issue:5 Rules to ensure a successful telemarketing campaign
Rich Enterprises, Inc provides marketing services to companies seeking new business growth. Our services help companies increase their sales pipeline with new prospects and long term customers.
Our services can include appointment setting, lead generation, and business development through cold calling telemarketing.
5 Rules to ensure a successful telemarketing campaign
Every marketing program starts out with a plan. The plan will have an objective or predetermined goal that will gauge the success rate of the marketing campaign.
What can you do to ensure a successful marketing campaign? Here are a few ideas:
- Planning - Careful planning will guide your program from start to finish. When planning your marketing campaign, list program goals and how you intend to reach those goals.
- Contact list - Never underestimate your contact list. If you are reaching out to the wrong industry, your success rate will drop. Review results of your marketing campaign daily-especially in the beginning to pick up market trends or patterns to ensure a targeted contact list.
- Program Outline/Scripting - Put together a marketing script with talking points, objections you might encounter as well as rebuttals and voicemail or email scripts. Having information prepared before the campaign starts will boost results.
- Training - Choose your marketing staff closely. Use staff that has the experience needed in the industry you are calling. If you are reaching out to IT companies, choose staff that either had experience in Information Technology or can be trained. The more information the marketer has about your offerings, the better they will portray your business.
- Integrity - Honesty in business is something that many companies have pushed to the back burner. Always follow-through with your actions. If you tell a prospect you are going to contact them on Tuesday-add the appointment to your calendar or CRM to ensure that you follow-up on that specified date and time. Providing the best customer service and integrity with business will build rapport with customers and provide long term clients.
Running a marketing program is a great way to build your sales pipeline and get your company name out there. With the right marketing team, a well developed script, and an attainable marketing goal for your campaign, you will ensure a successful telemarketing campaign.
Rich Enterprises has many telemarketing packages available. We offer campaigns for market research, lead generation and appointment setting. Contact us for your next marketing program (888) 443-5247.