In this issue: Selecting an Outsourcing Firm
Rich Enterprises, Inc provides marketing services to companies seeking new business growth. Our services help companies increase their sales pipeline with new prospects and long term customers.
Our services can include appointment setting, lead generation, and business development through cold calling telemarketing.
Selecting an Outsourcing Firm
Keeping your business pipeline full can be quite the challenge. A large percentage of businesses have found that outsourcing sales services has proven to be quite effective.
Outsourcing the inside sales process can boost revenue as well as profit margins, but how do you select the right company? Begin by establishing a list of criteria that works for you and your business.
1. Staff - what type of staff do they employ and what is their expertise level? Staff that works on your account can be a key factor. Ensure the company you choose is familiar with their staff and is comfortable with their staff's level of expertise of your business and offerings as well as the entire sales process from start to finish.
Ask for specific stats such as average years of experience per team member and average length of employment or contract. Avoid companies that cannot provide this data.
2. Company history - What is their success rate with businesses in your industry? Ask for numbers. Get an idea of how successful they have been. What is the average stay of clients/staff?
If they have a typical stay time of 3-6 months but have had long term accounts that have lasted for years, they are more likely to be a company that is familiar with sales cycles and aware of the challenges of continual progress. Always check references.
3. Management - Who is in charge of your account? Do they have daily interaction with staff and reports or do they play an operational role in sales and marketing?
Some companies provide hands on approach and will correspond with you daily with reports or give weekly updates. Decide which way would work best for you and your organization. Request special reporting that suits your needs. Ask for progress meetings to keep you up to speed on results.
4. Cost - What is the cost per lead or per hour? Does this fit into your budget and expectations? The cost factor can be the difference between using their services for a short period of time/trial period or negotiating for a longer contract with lessor hourly rate.
5. Contract - What happens if you are in a contract and it is just not working out? Think about the contract you are signing. If outsourcing is something new for you and your business; taking on a trial run might be the best avenue.
Generally speaking, most companies will provide a monthly/hourly contract once the trial/testing period is over.
Outsourcing success depends on the firm you select, as well as your ability to measure their performance with expected outcomes. With an outsourcing relationship you are seeking performance, not just advice.
Choosing the right firm to handle your outsourcing needs can be a cumbersome task but well worth the efforts with long term results with future sales and clients.
Rich Enterprises Inc has a hands on approach to our marketing programs. We are very interactive with both our team and our clients. Let us be your next marketing partner!
Check out our new, mobile friendly website: www.richworldwide.com